Best selling microwave oven in India : Microwave Ovens Are One of the most important home appliance that every food lover must have. If you love eating different Kinds of Food ( Which you usually only see on the Menu card of Big Restaurants), then it’s time to eat the healthier and the less expensive version of that food. Another factor which you should consider as the reason for buying microwave is, it can make your food in a matter of minutes. It’s At least 20 times faster and better than Cooking on a Gas Stove. And also there are many tasty Foods which can only be made using a microwave oven. Like for Example – Pizza, burger, cake, etc. When you can Make these foods on your own and Eat it, then it can give you more satisfaction than just ordering these from restaurants. And These are expensive too when you buy from Good restaurants.
Are you in the market looking for a new best convection microwave oven? Don’t be overwhelmed by the choices. Get your requirements right, and We have the perfect microwave oven for you. We understand that microwave oven has taken oven as a must-have accessory in the kitchen. It provides a fast and reliable way to heat up the food, pops the corns, bake cakes and cooks full-fledged dishes. Microwave ovens can help reduce your time and effort in the kitchen. Along with that, the food cooked in the Microwave is much better overall cooked as compared to cooking on stove because of it’s all round heat mechanism which creates a heated environment for the food which cooks the food from all the sides.
So these were the Reason for which you must own a microwave oven for yourself. To make your buying experience lot more easier and faster, we have made a round up of the best and the most worthy Microwave ovens. Everybody wants to buy the best quality product, and the product which provides value for Money, You will need to do so much research on it to get one. So below are the list Of best convection microwave oven in India of different price ranges, all the Microwaves listed here provide more quality than they charge. So below is the List and their comparison.
NOTE : Disable ADBLOCK to SEE Pictures, And present Price Of the Microwave oven Listed Here [Don’t Worry, We don’t have any Ads on Our Website].
Must Read: Best Microwave ovens under 5000rs in India
Best Selling Convection Microwave Oven in INDIA
Below is the list of Microwave oven, Which you must consider while buying the perfect Microwave Oven but before that, what all factors should you consider before buying a Microwave oven?
- Maximum Cooking Options: There are different options of Microwave oven in the market. Different microwave come with many different pre-installed cooking menus which allows you to make your dish without playing around too much with times and the right heat. There are pre-installed recipe that you just need to select from the list of recipes and just put your products in the oven and rest all is done by the microwave.
- Size and capacity: This is a very important factor while buying a Microwave oven. If you’re a family with too many members, going for a bigger model makes sense as you can cook more food at a time. But if you are a family with only few members, going for the average capacity microwave would help you save buying cost, electricity bill (A bigger capacity Microwave would take more time and energy to heat the space) and area to keep the oven.
- Wattage/Power Rating: Why do we cook at home? Because it’s healthier and costs lot less. No one wants to see big electricity bills after buying an appliance.Microwaves have wattage ranging from 600-1500 watts depending on their capacity and heating ability, so do check the rating to ensure that it is suitable for the type of food you will be cooking. Higher wattage ensures fast cooking but it will bump your electricity bill.
- Budget: This is completely on your status. Just remember, the more expensive a microwave is, more features it gets preinstalled. We have tried to provide the best Microwaves in the budget.
- Addon Features: Before buying a Microwave oven, also check if it has any other additional features like hazard alarm or sensor which detects whether the food is cooked perfectly. Such features can only be found in the best convection ovens.
Top 10 best Convection Microwave ovens in India:
|Oven Model||Brand||Capacity||Buying Option|
|IFB 23BC4 23-Litre Convection Microwave Oven (Black/Floral Design)||IFB||23 Litre||Check price|
|IFB 30SC4 30-Litre Convection Microwave Oven||IFB||30 Litre||Check price|
|Electrolux C23J101-BB-CG Microwave Oven||Electrolux||23 Litre||Check price|
|Morphy Richards 23-Litre Convection Oven||Morphy Richards||23 Litre||Check price|
|Kenstar KJ20CBG101 20-Litre Microwave Oven||Kenstar||20 Litre||Check price|
|Samsung Microwave Oven 20-Litre 800-Watt||Samsung||20 Litre||Check price|
|Bajaj 2504 ETC 25-Litre Grill Microwave Oven||Bajaj||25 Litre||Check price|
|LG 28-Litre 3100-Watt Microwave Oven||LG||28 Litre||Check price|
|Godrej 20-Litre 2200-Watt Microwave Oven||Godrej||20 Litre||Check price|
|Morphy Richards 20MBG 20-Litre Grill Microwave||Morphy Richards||20 Litre||Check price|
At this price I think this is good microwave using it for cooking as well nice need to bought borosil with lid for better cook. I baked cakes and pizzas which came perfect. The oven works great. Auto cook menu not tried yet. Wish the door be a little more transparent, it’s hard to see the cooking and I need to open the door frequently. Anyways a nice buy until now.
Let Fermentation feature in IFB 23BC4 Convection Microwave Oven take care of yoghurt preparation. With Deodorise/Steam/Disinfect, your appliance and utensil will be clean no matter how frequently you use this appliance. And with a 40% saving on power, look no further. The grease in the machine is cleansed in just a couple of minutes with the help of steam, leaving a refreshing lemon fragrance in the process.
- Floral panel, disinfect, power save and deodorise
- Keep warm, multi-stage cooking and weight defrost
- 71 auto cook menu, steam clean
- Stainless Steel Cavity, LED display
- Temperature 220 degree Celsius ,10 Power levels, 10 temperature levels with temperature settings
- Combi-Tec: (Grill + Microwave) and (Convection + Microwave)
- Weight defrost system
The product is easy to install and operate. Looks good! Works perfectly! Surely a good buy and much recommended. Anyway the brochure isn’t as informative as it could have been. The accompanying cook book falls short in explaining certain important functionality or the pages are missing seems more like for advertising purpose.
With 101 auto cook menu, the possibilities are endless in terms of culinary experimentation. Features such as keep warm ensures warm food for up to 1 hour in the microwave oven. Not to mention deodorise and steam clean which keeps the oven squeaky clean even after repeat use.
- 20L is sufficient for a small family.
- You can Bake, Grill and Cook. – Pretty much what I look for in an Oven.
- Enough preset modes (24 auto cook menus)
- 10 power levels and 10 temperature levels
- Microwave Power Consumption: 1200 watts
- Grill Power Consumption: 1250 watts
- Convection Power Consumption: 2000 watts
- Aesthetic design. I like the steel finish.
- You get a starter kit with this model. Minimal till you get your range . I suggest THE GLASS over the Plastic.
- A cook book by Nita Mehta. Like any book, it looks easy, but not quite easy to replicate (LoL)
- The IFB guy called for demo way before the arrival of the product.
- The IFB guy came and did an unboxing-installation and a brief DEMO. (like explaining the modes/menus)
- Microwave fan works even after the Microwave is switched off. This is a standard feature, which helps in cooling down of the Microwave. This increases the life of Microwave. This might create small noise (40-45 Db) for 5 minutes till the product cools down.
- The accompanying cook book falls short in explaining certain important functionality.
- 20 Litre Capacity
- Power: Microwave: 1200 watts, Convection: 1200 watts and Grill: 1250 watts
- Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- 10 power levels
- Combi-Tec: 2 – (Grill + Microwave) and 4 – (Convection + Microwave)
- Speed defrost, steam clean and multi stage cooking
- 101 cooking menus, express cooking, auto reheat and deodorize
Like a tandoor oven, this heater helps grill food faster , crisper and better. Smartwave technology, provides a constant level of power . Thus eliminates cold spots , overcooked edges and helps cook food uniformly and keeps nutrition intact. 360° Clean makes sure that even the smallest stains get wiped off. With 3 Yrs warranty , you can stay worry-free about quality and reliability of the oven.
- 101 Autocook menu, combination cooking.
- 23-Litres capacity.
- Auto defrost.
- Tandori heater, smart wave technology, degree 360 degree clean.
- Crispy grilling, black front finish and black cabinet.
- Control Type: Tact dial.
- Power: 1350 watts, Operating Voltage: 230 volts.
- Warranty: 3 years on product.
The Morphy Richard 23 litre convection oven has a stainless steel cavity, which keeps the interiors of the cavity scratch-free and stain-resistant and makes your cleaning process quicker. The inner cavity is round and without any sharp corners. This design prevents food particles from accumulating in the corners and enables quick and efficient cleaning. With 1300 volts being the average power consumption in the microwave mode, an output power of 800W is assured. It consumes 1200W in Convection and Grill modes. A high-velocity fan circulates heat to several quarters of the convection oven, and it also comprises of a wire rack and a baking plate. The plate’s assurance with regard to convenient baking makes it also a safe bet for grilling. A cooking alarm serves its purpose by providing completion alerts when the cooking process is done. Besides the availability of the auto-defrost option,features such as the child lock are an advantage to avoid unnecessary tinkering.
- 23 litres capacity and mirror glass door.
- Varied convection cooking.
- Combination cooking (Convection, micro and grill).
- Stainless steel cavity and child lock.
- 10 auto cook options and 5 power levels.
- Overheat and sensory protection.
- Power Consumption: Microwave 1300 watts and Grill 1200 watts; Power output: 800 watts.
- Warranty: 2 years on product.
It is the comprehensive Auto cook menu. It adjusts the cooking time automatically with multi weight selection, at the touch of a button. There are 3 types of combination cooking functions given for specific dishes. The special anti-bacterial cavity reduces the growth of bacteria by 99%. Thus, keeping the food hygienic every time. Automatic sequential execution of various modes of cooking. In built memory stores up to three levels of cooking simultaneously. It saves time and makes cooking convenient.
- 101 auto cook menus, 11 power levelsand child safety lock
- Combi function: 2 (Microwave and Grill) and 1 (Microwave and Convection)
- Mechanical 2 knob control, anti-bacteria/anti scratch cavity
- Digital jog wheel, rotisserie, lemon clean function and multi stage cooking
- Auto defrost, 245mm turntable diameter and 95 minutes cooking timer
- Express cooking and large grill stand
- 20 litre capacity
The Samsung 800watt microwave oven is not just a stunner in looks but also offers equally impressive performance. This microwave oven includes a triple distribution system that enables perfect cooking of food by even heat distribution from all sides via the three antennas. The Samsung microwave oven also has a rapid defrost feature that defrosts frozen food quickly to room temperature and aids in better cooking of the food. Another special feature of this oven is its eco button that helps in saving standby power up to 40 percent and thereby saves a lot of energy.
- Convection and grill model.
- Electronic control and multiple power levels.
- Black body and stainless steel cavity.
- Digital timer, keep warm function and steam clean.
- Capacity: 25 liters.
- 131 auto cook menu with 87 Indian menu and quick defrost.
- 5 power levels and stainless steel cavity.
- Two stage cooking and cooking completion alarm.
- Attractive wave purple door design and next step guide.
- Motorised rotisserie and healthy fry.
- Power: 3100 watts; Operating volatge: 220-240 volts.
- 141 insta-cook menus
- Combination and preset cooking
- Auto protection &10 power levels
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 3 years on magnetron
- Power: 2200 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
The Morphy Richards 20MBG comes with a capacity of 20 litres. This microwave is equipped with the multi-stage cooking feature which lets you cook and grill separately. There are a number of modes of operation that the microwave provides. You can choose the perfect setting for your dish by using the mirror finish control panel. Cooking is made easy. Navigate between the various modes of operation, set the time for which you want your food to cook and you are all set to relish your dishes freshly prepared. You can also defrost the food right after you have taken it out of the refrigerator by using the defrost function.
One other feature that makes this microwave oven a must-have piece in your kitchen is the powder coated cavity. The appliance consumes 1270 watts and operates on 230V 50Hz AC supply. Buy this microwave oven from the house of Morphy Richards and enhance the taste of your various dishes. Shop for your favourite products on Amazon India and experience the joy of shopping online.
- Multi-stage cooking
- Mirror glass door
- 8 auto cook options
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power input: Microwave 1270 watts, Grill 1000 watts; Power output: 800 watt
- Capacity: 20 Liters
So, Friends, These were the list of Best microwave oven in India. And are also the Top 10 Microwave oven in India. For further reference below table has some more of the Best selling Microwave oven in India. You can also consider them for buying if you like any.
So, this was all about the Best selling microwave oven in India. You can select any of this Microwave oven for your personal use. You need not worry about their quality, as all the products known for their quality and the all the brands listed above have a very nice customer service. So don’t worry to buy this Value for money microwave ovens. And if you want you can also read our article on Best microwave oven under 10000. where we had listed a couple of more microwave ovens. And if you like this website, just share it with your friends who are also looking for the best microwave oven in india. It will be helpful for them. And if you have any further doubt about any microwave oven, then just send us message through the contact form below.