Microwave Ovens are one of the essential home appliances that every food lover must have. If you love eating different Kinds of Food ( Which you usually only see on the menu card of Restaurants), then it’s time to bite the healthier and the less expensive version of that food by cooking it yourself. Another factor which you should consider as the reason for buying a microwave is, it can make your food in a matter of minutes. It’s at least 20 times faster and better than cooking on a gas stove. There are many tasty food items which can only be made in a single click, using a microwave oven’s Auto cook menu. Like for Example – Pizza, burger, cake, etc. We have created this list to provide the Best Microwave Oven in India which comes with all the features, durable and cost-effective. We have tested each product to write a detailed review about it.
According to a recent study, If used as they are meant to, microwave ovens does not affect the nutrient content of foods any differently than conventional heating, several studies have shown. Also, When cooked in microwave oven, spinach retains nearly all its folate. It loses about 77% when cooked on a traditional stove. Microwave ovens have different advantages over traditional cooking methods which tend to remove the positives out of your food.
Are you in the market looking for a new best convection microwave oven? Don’t be overwhelmed by the choices.We have the perfect microwave oven for you as per your choice. We understand that microwave oven are a must-have accessory in the kitchen. It provides a fast and reliable way to heat up the food, pops the corns, bake cakes and cooks full-fledged dishes. Microwave ovens can help reduce your time and effort in the kitchen. Along with that, the food cooked in the Microwave is much better cooked from all sides as compared to cooking on stove because of it’s all round heat mechanism which creates a heated environment for the food which cooks the food from all the sides.
So these were the Reason for which you must own a microwave oven for yourself. To make your buying experience lot more easier and faster, we have made a round up of the best and the most worthy Microwave ovens. Everybody wants to buy the best quality product, and the product which provides value for Money, You will need to do so much research on it to get one. So below are the list Of best convection microwave oven in India of different price ranges, all the Microwaves listed here provide more quality than they charge. If you’re budget constrained, you check our list of Best Microwave oven under Rs. 10000 & Rs. 5000 So below is the List and their comparison.
Top 10 best Convection Microwave oven in India 2018
|Rank||Oven Model||Brand||Capacity||Buying Option|
|1.||IFB 23BC4 23-Litre Convection Microwave Oven (Black/Floral Design)||IFB||23 Litre||Check price|
|2.||LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven||LG||28 Litre||Check price|
|3.||Morphy Richards 25-Litre Convection Oven||Morphy Richards||25 Litre||Check price|
|4.||Samsung 28L Microwave Oven||Samsung||28 Litre||Check price|
|5.||IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven||IFB||20 Litre||Check price|
|6.||IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven||IFB||30 Litre||Check price|
|7.||Samsung 21 L Convection Microwave Oven||Samsung||21 Litre||Check price|
|8.||Godrej 30 L Convection Microwave Oven||Godrej||30 Litre||Check price|
|9.||Bajaj 23 L Convection Microwave Oven||Bajaj||23 Litre||Check price|
|10.||Morphy Richards 20MBG 20-Litre Grill Microwave||Morphy Richards||20 Litre||Check price|
1. IFB 23BC4 23-Litre Convection Microwave Oven
At this price I think this can be considered as the best convection microwave oven as it’s has got good built quality, features, design and the name of the the well known Microwave brand, IFB. IFB is a well known Indian brand with great history of making kitchen appliances with great focus on durability and value for money. The overall built quality of this Microwave oven is very solid and can last for long time if well maintained. The floral panel in this Microwave allows to keep the heat inside the oven for long time which in turn keeps your food warm for long time even after the Microwave was turned off.
The Microwave has 23L capacity which allows you to cook good quantity of food at a single use because of its great size. This oven has up to 10 power levels and the temperature can be raised to a maximum of 220 degree Celsius. I have baked cakes and pizzas which came out to be perfectly baked. Overall during my review period, the oven worked great and after delivery, IFB even called to confirm the demo session. Also, the Fermentation feature in IFB 23BC4 Convection Microwave Oven take care of yoghurt preparation. With Deodorise/Steam/Disinfect, the microwave and utensil remains clean no matter how frequently you use this appliance. And with a 40% saving on power, look no further. IFB offers a 1 year warranty on the overall product and for important parts like Magnetron & Cavity they provide 3 years warranty.
- 23L Oven with Floral Panel for preventing heat dissipation.
- Disinfect, Power Save (Makes power saving of over 40% as compared to an average Microwave Oven)
- Keep Warm
- Multi-Stage Cooking with Auto cook menus (71 Auto Cook Menu)
- Weight Defrost and Steam Clean (The machine has auto clean feature which uses steam to clean the machine after use)
2. LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
LG is known for its highly value for money product. They are bit on expensive side, but if you’re concerned more about the quality and durability, LG should be your choice. This LG Microwave Oven is the best in class of 28L ovens. This Microwave is also known as Charcoal Oven as it provides everything you expect from a Microwave appliance like Stewing, roasting, baking, browning, Pasteurizing, Barbecuing, Diet-Frying, heating, steaming and grilling.
This best LG Microwave is simply magical machine with over 251 Auto cook menus that won’t let you stay hungry. The Stainless Steel Cavity enables better reflection and uniformity of heating inside the cavity for better even cooking. Unlike other Microwave ovens, this cavity doesn’t peel off and last lifetime. The most unique feature of this Microwave is Diet fry (High on taste, light on waist), which cooks your dishes with the least oil similar to an Air fryer. This Microwave is the only appliance in this list, which comes with Ghee Auto cook menu which prepares Ghee in 12 mins. If you want quality product and don’t mind spending some extra bucks, this should be your go to Microwave oven.
- 251 Auto Cook menu, combination cooking.
- 28-Litres capacity.
- Auto defrost.
- Diet Fry.
- Tandori heater, smart wave technology, degree 360 degree clean.
- Crispy grilling, black front finish and black cabinet.
- Control Type: Tact dial.
- Power: 1950 watts, Operating Voltage: 230 volts.
- Warranty: 3 years on product.
3. Morphy Richards 25-Litre Convection Oven
Morphy Richards, the England brand known for its premium Kitchen appliances which offers great quality has made up to our list of best Microwave Oven. This Morphy Richard 23 litre convection oven has a stainless steel cavity, which keeps the interiors of the cavity scratch-free and stain-resistant and makes your cleaning process quicker. The stainless steel cavity also ensures better reflection of microwave rays for much faster and power efficient cooking. This Microwave comes with a beautiful Mirror finished doors which adds up to your kitchen’s overall classy look.
With 1300 volts being the average power consumption in the microwave mode, an output power of 800W is assured. It consumes 1200W in Convection and Grill modes. The Microwave comes with 11 level of heating to ensure much more precise cooking as per your requirement. To ease the process of selecting the power levels, this is the only Microwave which comes with 11 Power level buttons which can change the overall heat inside the microwave with a touch of a button. The Digital display is fairly bright to provide clear view in broad daylight. This Microwave comes with pre programmed Auto cook menus which can help you prepare delicious dishes without the hassle of selecting different options.
- 23 litres capacity and mirror glass door.
- Varied convection cooking.
- Combination cooking (Convection, micro and grill).
- Stainless steel cavity and child lock.
- 10 auto cook options and 5 power levels.
- Overheat and sensory protection.
- Power Consumption: Microwave 1300 watts and Grill 1200 watts; Power output: 800 watts.
- Warranty: 2 years on product.
4. Samsung 28L Microwave Oven
If you’re an Indian, you might be aware of the quality of electronics Samsung offers. This Microwave is the best in the class with huge capacity and a ceramic coating inside the microwave oven. Traditional microwave have a Non-stick or black coating to enhance the heat flow inside the oven but it gets removed after some time. The black Ceramic Enamel coating inside this Samsung Microwave oven doesn’t come off unlike traditional Non-stick coatings. If you don’t believe me, Samsung provides a lifetime warranty of it’s ceramic coating inside the oven.
This Oven also comes with Auto-cook menus, which has over 30 auto cook menus which can cook delicious food in a click of button. If you’re somewhere who is looking for an Air Fryer along with a Microwave, this is a go to Microwave as it comes with Slim fry. Now exactly this Slim fry does, the revolutionary Slim Fry Smart Oven circulates hot air, creating food with a crispy texture and moist interior using only a touch of oil. If you like Punjabi-style lachha parathas, Mughal-inspired Tandoori rotis and delicious butter naans, this Microwave won’t disappoint you because of it’s Tandoor technology which replicates tandoor-like conditions with a temperature of up to 200-degree Celsius.
- Convection : Can be used for baking along with grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Touch Keypad (Membrane) is sensitive to touch and easy to clean
- Slim Fry
- Tandoor Technology
- Curd Any Time (Fermentation function)
- Child Lock : Ensures complete safety especially for homes with small children
5. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
IFB, the name is enough in the Microwave oven industry. With over a decade of experience in making kitchen appliances, IFB products are generally great at durability. This 20L Microwave Oven is great in looks with the glass finish which provides a premium look to it. This Microwave consumes around 1200 watts of power which is decent for its size and functions. Talking about the overall design of this Microwave oven, it’s possibly the best looking Microwave Oven in India at this price.
It has a holding capacity of 20L which is fairly decent for a family of 4. It has 10 Temperature and 10 power levels to allow you to select the most suitable heating conditions for the best cooking. It comes with a unique combi Tech function which allows you to use Grill and Microwave at the same time. If you plan to make sandwiches in your oven, this Combi Tec feature would be very helpful in such situations. The only downside to this product, is the service offered from IFB for it’s Microwave oven. While I have never faced any such issues, most people complain about their service being bit slow.
- 20 Litre Capacity
- Power: Microwave: 1200 watts, Convection: 1200 watts and Grill: 1250 watts
- Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- 10 power levels
- Combi-Tec: 2 – (Grill + Microwave) and 4 – (Convection + Microwave)
- Speed defrost, steam clean and multi stage cooking
- 101 cooking menus, express cooking, auto reheat and deodorize
6. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
You might find IFB microwave flooding this list of best Microwave ovens because of their low price, high durability and overall great customer service. We have positioned this 30L Microwave at this position as most people don’t need such high capacity Microwave ovens as they have small family or they just want to do basic cooking in their oven. While this Microwave is the best value for money as for few more thousand Rupees, you can get a much more bigger size microwave oven.
While this IFB Microwave is no different than the other IFB products mentioned in this list, this is the only IFB Microwave oven which comes with Rotisserie. If you don’t know what Rotisserie is, it’s a motorised process which continuously turns the meat in order to circulate the marinade, giving you that nice juicy taste in every bite. It can be used for paneer tikka or other dishes which are cooked raw into stick. This particular model comes with 101 standard menu options and steam cleaning to make your overall cooking experience hassle free.
- Floral Panel
- 101 Auto cook Menus
- Steam clean
- Multi-Stage Cooking
- Keep Warm
- Child lock & more
7. Samsung 21 L Convection Microwave Oven
This is the second Samsung Microwave in this list. Well, why not? Samsung is known for the trust and the quality of appliance they make. This 21L Samsung Microwave oven is no different. It has got all the bells and whistles that you can expect from a Microwave in this range. Samsung Microwaves are the only in Microwave industry that come with ceramic Enamel coating to protect the inner surface from scratches for lifetime. And the most exciting part, this Microwave comes with a 10Yr warranty! The company claims this Microwave to be scratch proof and no discoloration would occur during this 10yrs.
This Samsung 800 watt microwave oven is not just a stunner in looks but also offers equally impressive performance. This microwave oven includes a triple distribution system that enables perfect cooking of food by even heat distribution from all sides via the three antennas. The Samsung microwave oven also has a rapid defrost feature that defrosts frozen food quickly to room temperature and aids in better cooking of the food. Another special feature of this oven is its eco button that helps in saving standby power up to 40 percent and thereby saves a lot of energy.
- TDS (Triple Distribution System) for heat
- Ceramic Enamel coating
- Indian Receipe Auto cook
- Keep warm feature
- Power defrost
- 10 years of Warranty
8. Godrej 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
Godrej is another trusted Indian brand which provides high quality appliance at a moderate price. This 30L Microwave by Godrej has all the features you would expect from any other Microwave brand. This Microwave comes with a floral panel just like most of the Microwaves in this list. The Microwave looks very well built and adds great appeal to your kitchen layout. It comes with an anti-bacterial Stainless steel cavity which prevents and bacteria inside the Microwave. Unfortunately, the microwave misses out on steam/auto clean.
Coming on to the features of this Microwave, it comes with a unique Preset option which allows you to that lets you set the cooking option in advance while you can manage other chores. It comes with Auto-cook menus, child lock and combination cooking. Surely a buy if you’re a godrej fan or else, this Microwave doesn’t offer any WOW feature. If you’re looking for a Microwave bigger than the size of 30L, we strongly suggest checking out our list of Microwave Oven Combo 2018 (US)
- 141 insta-cook menus
- Combination and preset cooking
- Auto protection & 10 power levels
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 3 years on magnetron
- Power: 2200 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
9. Bajaj 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
Bajaj, a name which immediately reminds you of one of the India’s most trusted brand with great focus on value for money products. This 23L microwave is no different; it has elegant looks as well as features which makes it a good buy in this list. But why is the Microwave deep down in the list? Well, Bajaj has very less Microwaves in the market. This doesn’t make a difference in quality, but it surely makes a difference in service.
- Convection and grill model.
- Electronic control and multiple power levels.
- Black body and stainless steel cavity.
- Digital timer, keep warm function and steam clean.
- Capacity: 23 liters.
10. Morphy Richards 20MBG 20-Litre Grill Microwave
This Morphy Richards 20MBG comes with a capacity of 20 litres. The microwave is equipped with the multi-stage cooking feature which lets you cook and grill separately. There are a number of modes of operation that the microwave provides. You can choose the perfect setting for your dish by using the mirror finish control panel. Navigate between the various modes of operation, set the time for which you want your food to cook and you are all set to relish your dishes freshly prepared. You can also defrost the food right after you have taken it out of the refrigerator by using the defrost function.
One other feature that makes this microwave oven a must-have piece in your kitchen is the powder coated cavity. The appliance consumes 1270 watts and operates on 230V 50Hz AC supply. Buy this microwave oven from the house of Morphy Richards and enhance the taste of your various dishes. Shop for your favourite products on Amazon India and experience the joy of shopping online.
- Multi-stage cooking
- Mirror glass door
- 8 auto cook options
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power input: Microwave 1270 watts, Grill 1000 watts; Power output: 800 watt
- Capacity: 20 Liters
So, these was the list of Best microwave oven in India. And are also the Top 10 Microwave oven in India. For further reference below table has some more of the Best Microwave oven in India. You can also consider them for buying if you like any.
Are you browsing from US, well, we have our list of best Microwave ovens for our US viewers, you can check below
What Factors to consider before buying a Microwave Oven?
Above is the list of Microwave oven, Which you must consider while buying the perfect Microwave Oven but before that, what all factors should you consider before buying a Microwave oven?
- Maximum Cooking Options: There are different options of Microwave oven in the market. Different microwave come with many different pre-installed cooking menus which allows you to make your dish without playing around too much with times and the right heat. There are pre-installed recipe that you just need to select from the list of recipes and just put your products in the oven and rest all is done by the microwave.
- Size and capacity: This is a very important factor while buying a Microwave oven. If you’re a family with too many members, going for a bigger model makes sense as you can cook more food at a time. But if you are a family with only few members, going for the average capacity microwave would help you save buying cost, electricity bill (A bigger capacity Microwave would take more time and energy to heat the space) and area to keep the oven.
- Wattage/Power Rating: Why do we cook at home? Because it’s healthier and costs lot less. No one wants to see big electricity bills after buying an appliance.Microwaves have wattage ranging from 600-1500 watts depending on their capacity and heating ability, so do check the rating to ensure that it is suitable for the type of food you will be cooking. Higher wattage ensures fast cooking but it will bump your electricity bill.
- Budget: This is completely on your status. Just remember, the more expensive a microwave is, more features it gets preinstalled. We have tried to provide the best Microwaves in the budget.
- Addon Features: Before buying a Microwave oven, also check if it has any other additional features like hazard alarm or sensor which detects whether the food is cooked perfectly. Such features can only be found in the best convection ovens.
So, this was all about the Best selling microwave oven in India. You can select any of this Microwave oven for your personal use. You need not worry about their quality, as all the products known for their quality and the all the brands listed above have a very nice customer service. So don’t worry to buy this Value for money microwave ovens. And if you want you can also read our article on Best microwave oven under 10000. where we had listed a couple of more microwave ovens. And if you like this website, just share it with your friends who are also looking for the best microwave oven in india. It will be helpful for them. And if you have any further doubt about any microwave oven, then just send us message through the contact form below.